Tips for Expats
- Food is usually NOT SPICY at all in Argentina, Bring your own Tasbasco sauce!
- Pack warm clothes if you come in US or European summer, and light if you come in your winter…. We’re upside down!
- Public hospitals are free, but not as practical as private medicine. Make sure to have traveler’s insurance!
- Exchange rate is sometimes better when done «under the table». We can help you avoid «shady» places while still getting a good rate!
At BAse, we offer you the chance to get inside any industry you would like to see up close. We set up professional visits where you get the opportunity to do networking in your area of work, which can help your own business grow. Write us about your company or profession and we’ll send you a tailor-made proposal.
- This activity may have an extra charge
BAse has got a beautiful roof top with a grill, beer cooler and our beloved pets. We organize ‘asados’: a popular gathering where we make a big barbecue, we drink Argentinean wine and enjoy the sunny sky of Buenos Aires. It is the perfect opportunity to meet people (both local and other foreigners) and to be a part of our custom. This activity is usually scheduled on weekends.
- It costs USD $15